► Automatic Bale Stacker BTM126
Automatic Bale Stacker BTM126
Automatic Bale Loader & Stacker BTM126
- Fully independent hydraulic system.
- Rapid movements. Easy, simple loading and unloading.
- Reinforced, highly-resistant tines on the mobile carriage to ensure stability during unloading.
- Simple, rapid and safe unloading of part loads.
- Easy, intuitive handling, without the need for previous experience.
- Floating, single-turn, pick-up.
- One operator can carry out the whole process.
Its low-pressure, wide, floatation wheels guarantee great stability and adaptability on all types of terrain. Particularly useful for working on humid and sandy terrain
Efficient, safe and reliable.
- The leader in technology, safety and work control.
- Adaptable to all small bale types and bale sizes and to the different types of forage on the market.
- Easy, intuitive handling. One operator can carry out the whole process.
- High speed, well-designed and equipped to work at high speeds. More work cycles in the same total working time.
- Smooth operations, smooth start, gradual acceleration when setting off and progressive slow down at the end of the working cycle
- Simple and functional, absolute control and extensive safety features.
- Equipped with intelligent and independent heavy duty tines.
- Part or half unloads easy, fast and secure.
- Removes the distances between piles even operating with high density bales.
- Designed and equipped to work at high speeds.
- Reduction of the length of the transport intervals between loading and unloading. More working cycles in the same total running time.
- Better adaptation to all types of terrain, ensuring more stable loads (guaranteed stacking quality).
- The wheels do not lose contact with the ground. Minimized risk of rollovers on slopes.
- Wheels are easy to change when replacements are required.
- Less work for the tractor, with the corresponding fuel saving.
ASK AND RECEİVE OFFER DAME SAY!!!