- RT Rotovators were designed to prepare plantation beds in orchards, greenhouses and vines, mixing manure with soil, disintegrate clubs, weeds and stems, and to prepare the soil which is processed with a plough or subsoiler for plantation.
- It efficiently disintegrates, ruffles and mixes soil. It is an ideal soil processing and seed bed preparing tool.
- It progresses by leveling the processed field thanks to the back cover.
- Unlike the accustomed situation, it does not squeeze or excessively press soil. It tears and disintegrates any pressed or clod soil.
- It effectively approaches the stocks with its mechanical sliding system and thus ensures the processing of more area minimizing hoeing labor necessary.
- The power drive has a safety mechanism (clutch disc) and it prevents the tractor or the machine from being damaged in the case the machine is jammed due to a stone or root.
- It performs the work which is normally performed by several equipment. It thus saves fuel, time and investment in equipment.
- Its operational efficiency is higher than a plough and thus it decreases cost of soil processing and enables time-saving.
DIMENSIONS RT1850 RT2100 Length : 850 mm 850 mm Width : 2030 mm 2230 mm Height : 1040 mm 1040 mm Weight : 472 kg 506 kg Connection Type : Three Point Hitch System (Category I and II)
RT1850 RT2100 Tractor Power : 50 – 60 HP 60 – 70HP Powered by : Tractor Power Take-Off Blade Type : L Type L Type Blade Material Hardness : 46 – 50 HRC 46 – 50 HRC Blade Number : 42 Pcs 48 Pcs Flange Number : 8 Pcs 9 Pcs Sliding Type : Mechanical Mechanical Power Drive Type : Safety Clutch Disk Safety Clutch Disk Working Width : 1710 mm 1960 mm Working Depth : 150 mm – 220 mm 150 mm – 220 mm Capacity : 3.5 – 4.2 da/h 4.0 – 5.2 da/h
The machine is connected to a tractor through a three-point hitch mechanism. The driveshaft is connected to the power take-off a tractor. Motion is taken from the power takeoff as 540 RPM and transmitted to the rotor with blades with the help of gearboxes. Soil processing is started after the operation depth is adjusted as desired with the help of the sledge supports on the two sides of the machine. Low progression speed creates smaller soil pieces, high progression speed result bigger soil pieces. The disintegration which is most suitable to the soil structure can be enabled by adjusting the movement speed of the tractor.
Ask and Receive your offer same day!!!